Ride on a Monday at Stratford-upon-Avon
Monday 15th July at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|160 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Greenway Car Park, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6GR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 40 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Stratford-on-Avon
A medium paced 30 miles or so, all on road - with a coffee stop at about 18 miles.
- Starting Point
- Greenway Car Park, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Starting Postcode
- CV37 6GR
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rugby to Cubbington return - Start in Rugby||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout - CANCELLED HIS WEEKEND DUE TO ILLNESS||Sunday 8th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|