Beginner's Breeze - Ladies Bike School
Monday 15th July at 7.20pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- De Lacey Academy Middle Lane Knottingley, Wakefield West Yorkshire (Knottingley High School) WF11 0BZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Wakefield
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- De Lacey Academy Middle Lane Knottingley, Wakefield West Yorkshire (Knottingley High School)
- Starting Postcode
- WF11 0BZ
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Colton to Leeds commute (from LS15)||Tuesday 22nd April at 7.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Leeds 17 to Thorner Road Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 7.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens any level cycling Coaching Session||Thursday 24th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|