WD to Langley & Black Parks
Friday 5th July at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||9 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Winnock Road Junction With Tavistock Road. UB7 7QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- TFCC - Traffic Free Cycling Club
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Slough Freewheelers Dorney Bike Ride||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|River Park house rides Wood Green||Thursday 12th December at 12.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|St Albans Green Ring||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|