The Runcorn Loop
Monday 15th July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||11 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pheonix Park,Castlefields avenue east, Runcorn. Meet Outside information point. WA7 2NY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Halton
The ride is all off road, mainly consisting of cycle paths, with some canal paths too. We Will start at phoenix park, and head along the canal towards Runcorn old town. From there we will pick up the cycle path along the spur road, and through Halton lea towards Beechwood and Whitehouse, all being cycle paths. After that, we will pick up another canal path back towards phoenix park.
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
Please bring equipment with you to repair punctures, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated you must arrive early.Children under the age of 5 do not have to book and must be in a BSA approved child seat, trailer or tag-a-long.
- Starting Point
- Pheonix Park,Castlefields avenue east, Runcorn. Meet Outside information point.
- Starting Postcode
- WA7 2NY
Meet the Champions
- Rachel Mayers
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wild Betty's Beginners Ride||Monday 28th April at 8.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Warrington to Dunham Massey Easy Loop||Saturday 26th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Having a Ball!||Tuesday 29th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|