Rapha Women's 100
Sunday 7th July at 8.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|420 Mins||63 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA) DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 8 hours 0 mins (7 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
Join us on Sunday 7th July to ride 100km as part of the Rapha Women's 100!
The Rapha Women's 100 (http://bit.ly/womens100event) is a global event getting thousands of women around the world to ride 100km on the 7th July wherever they are.
More information here http://bit.ly/womens100
This will be a steady circular ride (average pace 9.5mph) starting and finishing at The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The route will take us through the gently undulating countryside of Worcestershire, passing through Belbroughton, Dodford, Elmbridge, Droitwich, Worcester, Holt Fleet, Hartlebury and Chaddesley Corbett. You can view the route here:
You will need:
- to arrive at 8:20am for a prompt 8:30am start (we won't be able to wait for latecomers, I'm afraid). Hopefully we'll return around 4:30ish (may be earlier) but this can't be guaranteed,
- a well maintained bike, tools and inner tube,
- picnic lunch, snacks and drink (we can't guarantee a cafe break, but there will be opportunities to refill water bottles and have 'comfort' breaks,
- mobile phone and emergency backup on standby in case of irreparable mechanical problems/unable to complete the ride,
- money (emergency train fare/cafe stop if we're lucky),
- extra layer/waterproofs etc
- helmet advised as we'll be riding on road.
Any further questions/queries, please email us at email@example.com
Look forward to seeing you!
- Starting Point
- The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA)
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Tinsel Ride 2013||Sunday 15th December at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Main Christmas outing||Monday 16th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|