The North West Peddlers New Members Evening Rides
Monday 22nd July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Blackburn with Darwen
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Willows Pub, Haslingden Rd, Guide, Blackburn BB1 2NG BB1 2NG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- The North West Peddlers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Blackburn with Darwen
I thought It was time to put on a few short rides to get the ball rolling with this new group venture to see how things go. We will start at the Willows Pub off Junction 5 of the M65 and do some short evening rides so you can meet me and hopefully a few like minded folk who enjoy a ride. I will be on the car park with my bike so you'll easily spot me. I will do these rides every fortnight on a Monday night during June and July. Hope to see you there...
- Starting Point
- The Willows Pub, Haslingden Rd, Guide, Blackburn BB1 2NG
- Starting Postcode
- BB1 2NG
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Preston Guild Wheel||Sunday 9th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Wilpshire shorty||Thursday 13th March at 6.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Samlesbury, Houghton & Pleasington return||Sunday 16th March at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|