Breeze Rural Rides North Lincolnshire
Friday 5th July at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||12 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ulceby Village Hall Spruce Lane Ulceby North Lincolnshire DN39 6UL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in North Lincolnshire
Easy paced 10 Mile ride out to the Historic landmark of Thornton Abbey. Riding through the villages of Ulceby, Wootton, Thornton Curtis, Goxhill to reach Thornton Abbey before heading back to Ulceby.
- Starting Point
- Ulceby Village Hall Spruce Lane Ulceby North Lincolnshire
- Starting Postcode
- DN39 6UL
Meet the Champions
- Margaret Lee Olivant