Kedleston Kuppa Tea ride
Wednesday 10th July at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||4 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Mundy Carpark, off Markeaton Lane DE22 4NH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derby
Steady, pleasant cycle route through Markeaton Park, then onto quite roads, returning back via bridle ways to Markeaton Stones. Returning to Markeaton Park for a well deserved Kuppa of Tea at the Bryers Farm cafe.
- Starting Point
- Mundy Carpark, off Markeaton Lane
- Starting Postcode
- DE22 4NH
Meet the Champions
- Marion Gartside
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|London Road to Elvaston||Friday 6th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Council to Castle||Thursday 12th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|London Road to Elvaston||Friday 20th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|