Tuesday 16th July at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|30 Mins||2 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Mundy Carpark, off Markeaton Lane, Derby DE22 4NH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derby
This is a short meander around Markeaton Park with the option of coffee stop on the way.
It is suitable for women returning to the bike or those that want to build confidence.
It's a chance to ride and socialise in the fresh air and at the same time have fun!
It’s a good idea to bring some water and a snack.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
For more information on other rides taking place in the north please see our Breeze network Derbyshire Facebook page or follow us on Twitter @BreezeDerby
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Mundy Carpark, off Markeaton Lane, Derby
- Starting Postcode
- DE22 4NH
Meet the Champions
- Marion Gartside