Dust off Your Bike
Monday 15th July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Asda in Oadby, near to the pedestrian crossing. There is parking available in the car park. LE2 4AH LE2 4AH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Leicester
A great opportunity to make the most of the warmer weather and light evenings.
This is a social ride so we never leave anyone behind.
- Starting Point
- Asda in Oadby, near to the pedestrian crossing. There is parking available in the car park. LE2 4AH
- Starting Postcode
- LE2 4AH
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 15th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 22nd December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 17th December at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|