Plymbridge Breeze ride
Tuesday 23rd July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||14 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- National Trust Car Park, Plymbridge Woods PL7 8BD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Plymouth
Join us for a women only ride in the picturesque Plymbridge Woods to help improve your fitness and burn some calories in a fun and friendly group of like minded ladies. Bike hire is available from Woodland Wheelers.
- Starting Point
- National Trust Car Park, Plymbridge Woods
- Starting Postcode
- PL7 8BD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Plymbridge Breeze ride||Tuesday 7th January at 6.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymbridge Breeze ride||Tuesday 14th January at 6.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymbridge Breeze ride||Tuesday 21st January at 6.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|