Quorum - Evening Ride
Wednesday 28th August at 5.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|110 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Quorum Retail Car Park Quorum Business Park Benton Lane Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 8EZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in North Tyneside
This ride will start from Quorum Business Park and take you on a circular route though parts of Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland.
We should be back to Quorum no later than 7.30pm.
Hopefully the weather will be fine but please bring a waterproof coat in case it rains. There will be no stopping for refreshments so please bring some water and a snack in case you’re hungry.
You are advised to wear a helmet.
If you have any questions just email firstname.lastname@example.org call 07833 205 033
- Starting Point
- Quorum Retail Car Park Quorum Business Park Benton Lane Newcastle upon Tyne
- Starting Postcode
- NE12 8EZ
Meet the Champions
- Laura McVittie
- Christine Amos-Adams
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Washington to Beamish||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Jingle your Bells from Durham to Croxdale||Sunday 15th December at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Big Breeze Ride from The Cycle Hub (with puncture repair lesson at 10am, come early!)||Sunday 5th January at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|