An Evening Breeze
Wednesday 10th July at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Mildenhall Cycling Club Wamil Way Mildenhall Suffolk IP28 7JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Forest Heath
The ride will be approx. 15 miles on road ride at a pace of 12 - 15mph. (depending on weather)
This ride if for ladies who would like a slightly faster ride than my usual Breeze rides (which cater for everyone). It is not a 'training' ride.
We will do a route from the club room.
I prefer helmets to be worn, but the choice is yours, I do have some that can be borrowed if you don't have one.
Please bring water/drink and snack if you feel you will need one during the ride.
Tea/Coffee will be available at the club room after the ride.
- Starting Point
- Mildenhall Cycling Club Wamil Way Mildenhall Suffolk
- Starting Postcode
- IP28 7JU
Meet the Champions
- Amanda Burchett
- Ann Williamson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|A Breeze to a La Hogue Lunch||Saturday 7th December at 11.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bury December Breeze||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 11th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|