Huddersfield & District Tuesday Evening ride
Tuesday 16th July at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||18 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Somerset Bridge/Huddersfield (HD5 9AD) HD5 9AD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Huddersfield & District
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Kirklees
Climbing out via Fanny Moor Lane and onto and around Castle Hill. Onto Farnley Tyas and via Storthes Hall onto Thurstonland. Around onto Fulstones. Down into New Mill and then good flowing roads all the way back to Huddersfield.Any questions email email@example.com or call Alan on 07513954615
- Starting Point
- Somerset Bridge/Huddersfield (HD5 9AD)
- Starting Postcode
- HD5 9AD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|HUDDERSFIELD " ROUTE 66 " to BRADFORD||Sunday 9th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Shelley||Wednesday 12th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Dewsbury||Wednesday 19th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|