Village hopping in the Fylde for Roz's Hen Do and Vickys birthday!
Saturday 3rd August at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|200 Mins||25 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (3 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Summer is fast approaching and the Fylde villages have loads to offer! This ride is more challenging and will head through villages such as Hardhorn, Singleton, Elswick, St Annes, Wrea Green and Lytham. There is no set route but we will head at the pace of the slower rider to where everyone feels like cycling.
Make sure you can be seen as we head out on to the windy roads and up the hills (well if you can call them hills!) Always pack your rain mac, sun tan lotion and a drink as we can never tell what the weather will be like!
A coffee stop will be made en route offering refreshments, coffee and cake as us Breeze ladies like our coffee and cake!
We will aim to be back into Blackpool by 5.30pm at the latest.
It is a more challenging ride made easier by riding with a group and having a chin wag along the way. This ride is for stronger riders, preferably road bikes and hybrid bikes.
We look forward to welcoming you all soon.
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
- Diane Blakemore
- Karen Airnes-Little