Evening Coastal Cycle to St Annes
Wednesday 10th July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||18 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Our Evening rides are back by popular demand! The evenings are drawing out and it’s time to get some cycling in for the summer! The route will stick to the Promenade on cycle tracks and will vary between 10 - 18 miles. The route can be decided on the evening so we can determine head winds.
We will always have a coffee stop and a good chin wag along the way!
The temperatures are still on the cool side so make sure you wrap up warm with plenty of layers so you can take some off if you get too hot. Your lights will need lights, and it’s always a good idea to wear high viz clothing or jacket.
Take a drink with you for the journey and a camera for the fantastic sunsets we have here in Blackpool!
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be riding on roads; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
- Karen Airnes-Little
- Di Hickman
- Diane Blakemore