Evening Coastal Cycle to Cleveleys
Wednesday 28th August at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||12 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph. FY1 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Our Evening rides are back by popular demand! This route is a relaxed route taking you into Cleveleys where we stop for coffee at The Venue before turning back and heading over Queens Promenade into Blackpool
We will always have a coffee stop and a good chin wag along the way!
The temperature can be quite cool so please bring extra layers and a waterproof just in case.
Take a drink with you for the journey and a camera for the fantastic sunsets we have here in Blackpool!
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be riding on roads; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- North Pier, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE Meet at North Pier opposite the Cenotaph.
- Starting Postcode
- FY1 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
- Karen Airnes-Little
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Lyham Longer Loop RIde||Saturday 21st December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Lyham Longer Loop RIde||Saturday 4th January at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Haigh "Christmas" Heights||Saturday 14th December at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|