Tuesday 23rd July at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||16 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Cheshire West and Chester
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Old Wirral Hundred public house and restaurant car park CH66 2BY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 45 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Cheshire West and Chester
A gentle ride through the Cheshire lanes, onto the newly opened "rifle range" route across the Dee marshes and back through to the Old Wirral Hundred pub.
- Starting Point
- Old Wirral Hundred public house and restaurant car park
- Starting Postcode
- CH66 2BY
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Don't Stop for Winter: December - A Peckforton Hill or 2||Sunday 15th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Northwich - Delamere - Whitegate Way||Wednesday 11th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Single Gear Ride||Sunday 5th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|