Quest Adventure Girls Only Mountain Bike Ride
Saturday 3rd August at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Quest Adventure Bike Shop, 5 Ardsheal Road, Broadwater, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7RN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Quest Adventure Bike Shop
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Worthing
The ride will be off road, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the South Downs; lots of countryside and quite often sea views. As well as wide open bridleways, guide leader Clare will also take you down some interesting single track with skills advice on how best to tackle it. The ride is free, but if you are new to the ride please call the shop to book in. You will need a suitable bike, a helmet and some money for cake. For more info contact us via www.questadventure.co.uk For photos of the last ride check out Facebook.com/questadventure
- Starting Point
- Quest Adventure Bike Shop, 5 Ardsheal Road, Broadwater, Worthing, West Sussex
- Starting Postcode
- BN14 7RN
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Waddon Ponds, Croydon to Richmond Park Leisure ride||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Yateley and the local lanes jaunt||Thursday 13th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Yateley and the local lanes jaunt||Thursday 20th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|