Sutton Park Evening Sky
Wednesday 10th July at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside Aldi on the high street in Sutton Coldfield. B72 1PL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Birmingham
Another ride suitable for children as well as adults. An evening spin to help dinner go down before bedtime.
We'll ride into Sutton Park and follow some of the paths before returning back to the centre of Sutton for 8pm.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then. All children under 18 MUST wear a helmet.
- Starting Point
- Outside Aldi on the high street in Sutton Coldfield.
- Starting Postcode
- B72 1PL
Meet the Champions
- Rohini Cash
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 9th December at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Mini Outing||Monday 9th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Coventry/Solihull - Blast around Balsall||Sunday 8th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|