South Norwood Country Park
Friday 24th May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||4 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- South Norwood Country Park car park, Entrance off Albert Road, opposite Ferndale Road, South Norwood, Croydon, Greater London, SE25 4QL . SE25 4QL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Croydon
This is a beautiful ride in the Country Park. All Off Road, Park tracks/pathways suitable for Mountain Bikes and Hybrids.
It’s great for beginners and those wanting to brush up on their cycling skills before venturing out on to roads.
Taken at a leisurely pace with plenty of time for chatting!
Please remember to dress appropriate for the weather and to bring water and perhaps a snack to keep you going. We might stop for coffee and cake somewhere so please bring some money just in case.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Today's ride is for absolute beginners, just turn up at 10am with your bike.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- South Norwood Country Park car park, Entrance off Albert Road, opposite Ferndale Road, South Norwood, Croydon, Greater London, SE25 4QL .
- Starting Postcode
- SE25 4QL
Meet the Champions
- Deb Garbutt
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Saturday 26th April at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Herne Hill Velodrome - Wheels for Wellbeing||Monday 28th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|