Chichester District Wellbeing
Monday 22nd July at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Westgate Leisure Centre, Chichester riding to Chichester Marina PO19 1RJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Chichester
Rides are for adults, particularly those who have not cycled for a while or those who are new to cycling. We stop for a drink/snack about half way through the ride. Bikes can be provided for those who need them, though you MUST book at least 3 days in advance. TO BOOK, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01243 534 694. Children by arrangement and must be accompanied by a suitable adult. See www.chichester.gov.uk/cycling for more information.
- Starting Point
- Westgate Leisure Centre, Chichester riding to Chichester Marina
- Starting Postcode
- PO19 1RJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Yateley and the local lanes jaunt||Thursday 13th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Yateley and the local lanes jaunt||Thursday 20th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Yateley and the local lanes jaunt||Thursday 27th March at 9.45am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|