Road Ride Ilkley > Embsay
Saturday 20th July at 2.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|130 Mins||19 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Old Bridge, Denton Road, Ilkkley. LS29 0DA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (2 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
This ride is 18miles, on country roads, there will be some traffic so you should be traffic aware. Once at Embsay we'll ride through then stop at the Tea Rooms in Bolton Abbey for a drink and some food (make sure you bring some pennies), before heading back to Ilkley.
There are some hills but not too hard, All kinds of traffic use these country lanes so you should be traffic aware.
Make sure you bring a drink, also spare tubes & tools to sort out a puncher should it happen.
You need to have a bike that's in good working order, a ROAD bike would be best. dress appropriately for the weather: a shower-proof jacket might come in handy too! Wearing a helmet is advisable
This ride is weather depending.
Contact: Elaine 07901 058479
- Starting Point
- Old Bridge, Denton Road, Ilkkley.
- Starting Postcode
- LS29 0DA
Meet the Champions
- Elaine FranC