family ride to hornsea
Monday 27th May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bob's Bikes 329a beverley road,hull HU5 1LD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 0 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
nice and easy ride to hornsea via the trans pennine trail. 90% off road and traffic free. flat cinder track is ideal for mountain biikes and hybrids, go careful on a road bike! fish and chips in hornsea is a must!
- Starting Point
- Bob's Bikes 329a beverley road,hull
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 1LD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal and Splash!||Friday 20th December at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Otley Cycle Club Social Series||Sunday 8th December at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|