Greenham Common Evening Social Ride
Thursday 16th May at 7.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Greenham Common, Pinchington Lane Car Park, West Berkshire, RG19 8SH RG19 8SH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Berkshire
This is a pleasant and sociable evening spin around Greenham Common. Greenham Common has a network of well-maintained gravel paths along fairly flat terrain, if a little exposed sometimes.
Helmets and suitable clothing are recommended, especially as it can cool down quite quickly. The gravel paths can lead to punctures so carrying spare inner tubes is also recommended! We will be riding for approximately 10 miles.
We will meet at the car park at the junction of Pinchinton Lane and Greenham Road. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via email (email@example.com) or by mobile 07958928316.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Greenham Common, Pinchington Lane Car Park, West Berkshire, RG19 8SH
- Starting Postcode
- RG19 8SH
Meet the Champions
- Heather Cater
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Woolton HIll Country Bumpkin||Monday 5th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Ladies only cycle coaching sessions 1:3||Sunday 27th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Leisurely Chilterns Lanes||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|