Thursday 16th May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Nene Whitewater Centre Bedford Road Northampton Plenty of free parking is you to drive to start, turn in by Brittania Pub, right at r/bout. NN4 7AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Northampton
A Gentle ride along cycle path to Brackmills pocket park then around Lake to Great Houghton through village & up to Little Houghton (very short stretch on Bedford Road) through Little Houghton & into Billing Aquadrome then back along cycle track for coffee at Costa.
It's a good idea to bring some water, especially if it's warm. Please also bring some money if you want to buy refreshments at the cafe.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then. Please make sure you have a puncture repair kit for your bike.
Please ensure a mobile number is provided in case the road is cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
We are a friendly bunch and really welcome newcomers to our rides!
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Nene Whitewater Centre Bedford Road Northampton Plenty of free parking is you to drive to start, turn in by Brittania Pub, right at r/bout.
- Starting Postcode
- NN4 7AA
Meet the Champions
- Liane Higham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 6th May at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|