Tour de Queni- Hungarton loop - Inter ride
Tuesday 7th May at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Queni village hall LE7 3DB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Tour de Queniborough Cycling Group
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Charnwood
From the village hall over the cross roads & along the Ridgemere to South Croxton, Beeby cross roads left to Hungarton, right at the Black boy( re group(re group), keep on the road around all the bends & over the hill to Ingersby road, turn right to keyham & right agian to Beeby, Barkby & back to Queni cross roads. 15 miles at 14mph
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 11th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Night Ride||Tuesday 18th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Rugby / Towcester loop - Start in Rugby||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|