Tour de Queni - Sludge Hill loop - Fast ride
Tuesday 7th May at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||21 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Queniborough Village Hall LE7 3BD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Tour de Queniborough Cycling Group
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Harborough
Start from village hall 6.30pm Along the Ridgemere to South Croxton, Beeby, Hungarton,Enderbys lane to Sludge hill & re group at the top,turn left, then next left into Ingersby lane, Keyham, Beeby, Barkby & back to Queni cross roads.
21 mile ride with 3 hills at a pace of 16 to 18 mph
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 22nd December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|C1C Sunday Rideout||Sunday 29th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Off Road Night Ride||Tuesday 7th January at 6.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|