Barmby Pink Lady Breezers
Thursday 16th May at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||16 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
East Riding of Yorkshire
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Barmby Moor Village Hall, Chapel Street, East Riding of Yorkshire YO42 4EL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
This will be a leisurely ride from Barmby Moor around the local villages with a refreshment stop at Judsons in Pocklingotn before returning to Barmby along the cycle path.
Please wear a bright jacket/high vis if you have one and lights if you have them just in case.
A helmet is advisable and a water bottle is always a good idea.
We will always go at the pace of the slowest rider and don’t worry about the small undulations you can always get off and push!
Look forward to seeing you.
Give me a ring if the weather looks doubtful but I will be going anyway whatever the weather!
- Starting Point
- Barmby Moor Village Hall, Chapel Street, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 4EL
Meet the Champions
- Val French