MDCC Weekly Social Ride
Sunday 1st December at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Former Abbrook Sports & Social Club Strapp Lane Kingsteignton Newton Abbot TQ12 3PS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 50 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Mid Devon Cycling Club - Social Rides
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Teignbridge
Mid Devon Cycling Club Social Rides run every Sunday and welcome riders who want to ride at a pace of approximately 10-12 mph.
The routes are often challenging but scenic and we always have a coffee stop
We don't race off and leave people and are a sociable bunch.
Please bring along at least one spare tube, a drink and a lock for your bike at the coffee stop
Children are welcome with an accompanying adult but they need to be able to ride for 30 miles at approximately 12 mph
- Starting Point
- The Former Abbrook Sports & Social Club Strapp Lane Kingsteignton Newton Abbot
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 3PS
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 30th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|