Caldecote Windmill Evening Ride
Thursday 16th May at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Starting from the car park at Caldecote Lake Windmill, Milton Keynes, MK7 8HP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
We will leisurely ride around Caldecote Lake connect Willen Lake using the off road cycling tracks. This is a ride of 12.3 miles and is reasonably flat. It is then possible to finish back at Caldecote and enjoy a chat and drink.
It’s a good idea to bring some water, snack to keep you going and money for if we stop at a cafe.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Starting from the car park at Caldecote Lake Windmill, Milton Keynes,
- Starting Postcode
- MK7 8HP
Meet the Champions
- Catherine Ruffley
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|