Thursday 16th May at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dynamic Rides Stratford Road Hockley Heath Solihull B94 6QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Dynamic Rides Stratford Road Hockley Heath Solihull
- Starting Postcode
- B94 6QT
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Knowle to Stairway to Heaven||Saturday 19th April at 2.15pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Regular Monday Outing||Monday 21st April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Coventry/Solihull - Blast around Balsall||Saturday 19th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|