Evening Breeze Stoke Gabriel to Kingswear
Monday 27th May at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||16 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bus Shelter at junction of Paignton Road and Aish Road, Stoke Gabriel. Nearest post code is for 24 Barn Park, Stoke Gabriel TQ9 6SR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Hams
Join me on this lovely but challenging evening ride from Stoke Gabriel to Kingswear via the village of Galmpton. Lovely views over to Dartmouth when we get to Kingswear
This ride is not suitable for beginners and a road bike would be the best kind of bike to use
Please bring a drink with you and a spare tube in case of a puncture.
As this is an evening ride there will be no coffee break.
Arrive a few minutes early if driving out to find some on road parking
There will be a regular Monday evening ride on this route. I look forward to seeing you there
- Starting Point
- Bus Shelter at junction of Paignton Road and Aish Road, Stoke Gabriel. Nearest post code is for 24 Barn Park, Stoke Gabriel
- Starting Postcode
- TQ9 6SR
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Saunter to Stoke||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze the River Plym||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|