Hainault Forest Family Ride
Saturday 20th July at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||3 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car park on Lambourne Road opposite Chigwell Row infant school Hainault Forest IG7 6EZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 25 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- No road bikes
Sky Ride Local in Redbridge
Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Our Easygoing rides are great for building confidence for all abilities and ages along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes. They’re up to six miles long, with a gentle pace of around six miles an hour.
Come and join us on this fantastic ride around the great Hainault Forest. This 3 mile completely traffic free ride is perfect for familys and newby's to cycling who want to enjoy being on the bike away from any traffic. With plenty to see in the forest this is the perfect Sunday ride!
Helmets must be worn by all under 18's regardless of ride level.
All ages are welcome. Those under the age of 5 must be in a BSA approved child seat, trailer or tag-a-long.
Please make sure your bike is in good working order, Ride Leaders are there to help but are not responsible for your bike.
All rides leave at the time stated, you must arrive early Ride Leaders will not wait.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at on street parking opposite Chigwell Row infants school
- Nearest Train Station
- Grange Hill Station, 1.5 miles
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Ray Whitehouse
- Mark Adams
- Monjurul Haque
- Peter Bowers
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Spring Series 2014 - South Havering Circular||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Spring Series 2014 - Richmond Park Ride||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Loop-de-loop Through the Parks||Sunday 6th April at 2.00pm||Easygoing||Read More|