Lincoln Loop Explorer
Tuesday 21st May at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|110 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at Newport Cemetery gates (Manor Road end). Just off Nettleham road. LN2 1RJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 50 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Lincoln
Join us for a ride exploring Lincoln and the outskirts of the city. We’ll ride along cycle paths and quiet country roads and vary the route each week to keep it interesting.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments, we sometimes have a coffee afterwards or en route.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
For more information on other rides taking place in and round Lincolnshire please see our Facebook pages:
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Meet at Newport Cemetery gates (Manor Road end). Just off Nettleham road.
- Starting Postcode
- LN2 1RJ
Meet the Champions
- Pauline Yemm
- Suzanne Hoyle