Breeze Rides in Stourbridge
Friday 26th April at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground. N.B. This is NOT the Bandstand Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA) DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is a ride of approximately 20 miles, leaving Mary Stevens Park and heading into the countryside, cycling mainly along country lanes around Caunsall, Cookley and Kidderminster before having a refreshment break at The Old Village Stores in Wolverley, a very pretty and friendly cafe - one of our favourite stops!
This route is a little bit hilly in places with brief sections on busy roads, therefore this ride would be best suited to those who are a little more experienced, but we will be riding at 'chatting' pace (i.e. relaxed!). If you need to be back by a certain time, this may not be the ride for you as we cannot guarantee a return time due to The Unexpected (mechanical problems, weather etc).
Please make sure that your bike is in good working order and bring a spare inner tube (correct size for your bike). Please bring a drink and emergency snack, and money for refreshments.
You may also need to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing a helmet is advised as we will be out on the roads.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the playground. N.B. This is NOT the Bandstand Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA)
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rides For the Totally Terrified in Stourbridge||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Spring Awakening||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|