Old Mineral Line - Bluebell Way circuit
Thursday 16th May at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||14 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Start is signed, just after Railway Bridge on Steadfolds Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham, S66 9LX. There is ample parking space here too S66 9LX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rotherham
This is a gentle, relaxed pace ride along the Bluebell Way for 7 miles. We then pick up the lanes of Woodsetts back to Dinnington past the Butterfly House and retrace our ride back onto the Old Mineral Line-approximately 14 miles in total. Clothes to match weather, and with some open roads helmets are advisable. There is no obvious cafe stop-I'll bring cake to the car park!! Let’s get back into action!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Start is signed, just after Railway Bridge on Steadfolds Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham, S66 9LX. There is ample parking space here too
- Starting Postcode
- S66 9LX
Meet the Champions
- Christina Orange
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|International Women's Day ride to Sheffield!||Saturday 8th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bronut Friday at Tamper Coffee||Friday 14th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze through the Park||Friday 14th March at 12.00am||Women and Children||Read More|