Ewell - Leatherhead loop
Tuesday 7th May at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||22 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Epsom and Ewell
- Starting Point & Postcode
- LA Fitness Car Park Ruxley Lane Ewell Surrey KT19 0JB KT19 0JB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Surrey Ride London Training
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Epsom and Ewell
Ewell - through Chessington Claygate, Esher, Cobham down towards Leatherhead and back via Epsom
- Starting Point
- LA Fitness Car Park Ruxley Lane Ewell Surrey KT19 0JB
- Starting Postcode
- KT19 0JB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|River Park house rides Wood Green||Thursday 12th December at 12.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Slough Freewheelers Dorney Bike Ride||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Wednesday 1st January at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|