Friday night breeze
Friday 24th May at 6.45pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens nr Kendal, LA8 8EP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Lakeland
This is a beautiful ride along quiet lanes in stunning countryside from the Gilpin Bridge pub along the old roads to Witherslack and Lindale. We’ll return back through Meathop going underneath the A590 and back to the Gilpin Bridge.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
It’s a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
For more information on rides taking place in Cumbria please see our Facebook pages:
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Gilpin Bridge Inn, Levens nr Kendal,
- Starting Postcode
- LA8 8EP
Meet the Champions
- Eleanor Barlow