Huddersfield & District Tuesday Evening ride
Tuesday 21st May at 7.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||17 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Somerset Bridge/Huddersfield (HD5 9AD) HD5 9AD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Kirklees
21st May Somerset Bridge/Huddersfield (HD5 9AD) Clifton (Ford) 17 miles
Taking the Bradley and Calder Valley Greenways. Onto Clifton and it’s ford (which I deny ever falling into) and back via the industrial backdrops of Brighouse. Still a pleasant evenings ride tho.
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alan on 07513954615
- Starting Point
- Somerset Bridge/Huddersfield (HD5 9AD)
- Starting Postcode
- HD5 9AD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Shelley||Wednesday 12th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Dewsbury||Wednesday 19th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Wintersett||Wednesday 26th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|