Hiker Cafe to Bockhapton & back
Thursday 2nd May at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||16 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hiker Cafe, Broadway, Southbourne,, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 4EN BH6 4EN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bournemouth
This is a pleasant ride from the vistas of the Isle of Wight and Bournemouth Bay through hamlets and rustic countryside adjoining the New Forest.
Perfect for women who are confident on the road and looking to push themselves a little further. The ride is 16 miles at a pace of 8-11mph.
It’s a good idea to bring some water, snack to keep you going and money.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides!
Everyone’s welcome - look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hiker Cafe, Broadway, Southbourne,, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 4EN
- Starting Postcode
- BH6 4EN
Meet the Champions
- Caron Rogers
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Festive Forest Frolic||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Braishfield Lanes2||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Verwood Breeze Bike rides||Saturday 4th January at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|