Lullington & Croxall
Friday 17th May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||19 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Dog Inn, 2 Main Street, Whittington, Staffordshire, WS14 9JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Lichfield
This is a pleasant ride on country lanes with a few gentle hills, covering just under 19 miles, at a pleasant pace of around 12-13 mph.
We’ll follow a lovely route to Elford, Harlaston, Haunton , Clifton Campville and Lullington where we’ll stop for a break. We’ll return back through Elford, Croxall and the Sittles flatlands.
It’s perfect for women who ride already, looking to build fitness and go for longer distances.
ROAD BIKES ONLY unless you can manage an average of 12mph on a much heavier Hybrid or Mountain bike.
Please bring money with you if you wish to join us for a drink at the cafe in Whittington.
Cafe stop is at the end but a rest half way round will enable a drink...PLEASE BRING A DRINK WITH YOU.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Dog Inn, 2 Main Street, Whittington, Staffordshire,
- Starting Postcode
- WS14 9JU
Meet the Champions
- Elizabeth Clayton