Breeze into spring !!!
Friday 26th April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||12 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Pearson Park, Wildlife Entrance, Princess Ave, (opp Westbourne Ave) HU5 3HN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
This is a gentle to steady paced ride It’s suitable for all bikes. We leave the Park and head out to find a bike friendly route, up to springhead golf course and to cottingham stopping off for a rest and a drink half way.
Wearing a helmet is advisable and we probably still need lights!
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
For more information on rides in Yorkshire please see our Facebook pages:
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Pearson Park, Wildlife Entrance, Princess Ave, (opp Westbourne Ave)
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 3HN
Meet the Champions
- Annabel Pir
- Lucy Flower
- Tracey Thomas
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Bainton Loop||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze - Lights on the Miller's Loop||Wednesday 12th March at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Jack & Jill's Well Hunt||Sunday 16th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|