Cycle Meeting - Malt Shovel Public House
Thursday 18th April at 8.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|10 Mins||2 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- In the pub near the entrance so you should be able to spot us straight away. My number is 07867824809 if you want to call UB8 2JE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (10 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- TFCC - Traffic Free Cycling Club
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hillingdon
This meeting is for a few of the members to get together to discuss the following
- Favourite App
- Cycle Rangers
- Go Sky Ride Website
Please bring along any bike routes books/ maps
- Starting Point
- In the pub near the entrance so you should be able to spot us straight away. My number is 07867824809 if you want to call
- Starting Postcode
- UB8 2JE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|wippey woods, watford||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Amersham - Hyde Heath||Sunday 9th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|