Road Ride to Harrold
Saturday 18th May at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||40 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Canoe Club Bedford Road Northampton (Turn in via HSBC/Brittania Pub) Free Car Park NN4 7AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 40 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Northampton
This is a lovely country lane route of 40 miles with a stop at Harrold Country Park for coffee & cake, this faster ride is suitable for road bikes only, expected pace 13-15mph adv.
It's a good idea to bring some water, especially if it's warm. Please also bring some money if you want to buy refreshments at the cafe.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then. Please ensure you have a puncture kit for your bike.
Please ensure a mobile number is provided in case the road is cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
We are a friendly bunch and really welcome newcomers to our rides!
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Canoe Club Bedford Road Northampton (Turn in via HSBC/Brittania Pub) Free Car Park
- Starting Postcode
- NN4 7AA
Meet the Champions
- Liane Higham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 6th May at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Nene Valley Velo||Sunday 11th May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|