Breeze Rides in Stourbridge
Friday 19th April at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA). DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is a 20 mile undulating ride to Waseley Hills Country Park. We will cycle on quiet roads through Broome and Holy Cross before heading up (!) Gorse Green Lane towards Gannow Green. We'll be returning (almost) the same way, downhill this time.... Refreshments will be at the Windmill Cafe at the Park, where they have a roaring wood burner!
Please make sure that your bike is in good working order and bring a spare inner tube (correct size for your bike). Also, you might like to bring a drink and a snack to keep you going and money for refreshments. You may also need to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing a helmet is advised as we will be out on the roads.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St DY8 2AA).
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Railway Cafe - Wolverhampton to Wombourne Loop||Sunday 20th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Totally Terrified Improvers ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|