Up and Under Thursday Evening Rides
Thursday 2nd May at 5.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Up and Under Group Coppice House Quakers Coppice CW1 6FA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Cheshire East
Every Thursday evening distances vary with weather and group members, but you will always have someone to ride with. The purpose is to push yourself and improve your riding in a social environment. See 'foundation rides' on Facebook.
- Starting Point
- Up and Under Group Coppice House Quakers Coppice
- Starting Postcode
- CW1 6FA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|All Saints to Manchester Airport||Tuesday 25th March at 6.15pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Blue Cap and bluebells - 'Ride and read'||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Irwell River Park Bike Ride||Sunday 30th March at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|