|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins The actual length of time you’ll be riding.||20 Miles The total mileage of the ride.||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Glasson Dock is on the Lune Estuary, 4 miles (6.4km) south west of Lancaster. It is easily reached from Lancaster, or Cockerham to the south along the A588, but for our purposes take the M6 to Junction 33. Go north up the A6 to Galgate. Turn left at the lights and drive to the large car park in Glasson Dock. Simples! It’s about 45 mins from the Reebok Stadium on the M61. LA2 0AW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Team Potty Mouth
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.