Two ticks to Tickton
Friday 12th April at 9.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||24 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hull City Centre, exact location to be determined via conversation/message forum, 1700hr 12th April, to ensure sign up before turn up. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5882923 HU1 3ER
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Night ride from City Centre Hull up to Wawne and then onto Tickton, via unlit country lanes and on some A road, resting at the New Inn for light refreshment and carb intake (a small charge possible). This is equivalent to Ride Well/Strong. Parts of the ride will be unlit so good lights are essential, "no lightie, no ridie" Minimum age requirement 18+
Route details here
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5882923 though may change on the night
- Starting Point
- Hull City Centre, exact location to be determined via conversation/message forum, 1700hr 12th April, to ensure sign up before turn up. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=5882923
- Starting Postcode
- HU1 3ER
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|