Biking Belles Chichester - Sunday SPORTIVE TRAINING
Sunday 20th October at 7.20am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||40 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Goodwood Hotel, Goodwood, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0QB PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS VARY FOR THESE RIDES PLEASE CONTACT ME (VAL) ON 07824 605317 TO CONFIRM BEFORE PO18 0QB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Chichester
We’ll meet for 7.20am to start at 7.30am prompt. There have been a few instances where participants haven’t turned up – please can you make sure you call me to let me know if you can no longer make it or are running late - Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS VARY FOR THESE RIDES PLEASE CONTACT ME (VAL) ON 07824 605317 TO CONFIRM BEFORE THE DAY
We’ll do a quick bike check and head off along country lanes. This is for the advanced cyclist preparing herself for a Sportive or another epic cycling event. The distance will be in the region of 40 miles. We will be cycling at a good pace and cycling up hard hills wherever possible. You may want to cycle part of the route with us and peel off at a convenient point.
The routes will vary each week and locations will include Petworth, Midhurst, Petersfield then back over Harting Hill, East Marden, Stoughton, Funtington.
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be out on the roads. It’s a good idea to bring water, a snack to keep you going, puncture repair kit and money just in case we stop for coffee and cake.
If you have any questions please give me a call on 07824 605317 or email email@example.com. We also have a Blog for up to date information on all of our rides, please click here!
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Goodwood Hotel, Goodwood, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0QB PLEASE NOTE LOCATIONS VARY FOR THESE RIDES PLEASE CONTACT ME (VAL) ON 07824 605317 TO CONFIRM BEFORE
- Starting Postcode
- PO18 0QB
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Gentle Breeze Ride to the Water||Saturday 14th December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Chrimbo Cruze||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|SANTA CYCLE - Henfield to Shoreham Airport - Downs Link||Saturday 14th December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|